QVI provides focus and help for influencers in several important ways.
- First, we help them identify the specific needs within their guild to help them ask the right questions about the direction of their profession in relation to the rest of the European culture. We do this through an active team of staff and supporters who live and work in Europe and who are intimately aware of the challenges facing the continent today.
- Second, we connect them with like-minded people throughout the European continent and the US through our annual consultation, think tanks, boutique events and other meetings.
- Third, we provide them with literature and links with the most cutting-edge thinking and teaching on worldview, theology of work, and approaches to current issues. We use our website, conferences and contributions to the work of other organizations and ministries.
- Finally, we offer a unique context for their conversation, providing a strong foundation as they address issues and problems via webinars, phone calls and personal meetings.
Drawing on our longstanding experience with emerging and established leaders and influencers from across Europe, we are engaged in a variety of initiatives, research and dialogue in a number of fields (Guilds), currently including the arts, law, medicine, academia and religion, particularly where they impact on quality of life and ethical dilemmas.
(1) Think Tanks, Symposia, Conferences and Other Events
Key elements of the work of the Quo Vadis Institute includes creating and sustaining the activities of formal and informal networks. This is achieved through conferences for groups with a common professional interest and cross-disciplinary events which facilitate the development of trust, sharing of concerns and integration of ideas, with support for their implementation.
Cross-disciplinary events seek to avoid the pitfalls of over-specialisation.
Our conferences aim to provide a high quality experience, offering a platform for awareness-raising, consultation and debate. We seek to conduct these meetings in a collegiate environment, conducive to forming deeper relationships between individuals.
Drawing on our longstanding experience with emerging and established leaders from across Europe, we are engaged in a variety of initiatives, research and dialogue across a range of fields, currently including the arts, law, medicine and religion, particularly where they impact on quality of life and ethical dilemmas.
QVI develops ideas and knowledge about the building blocks required to produce flourishing societies, from our own body of research and from our intra and cross-disciplinary consultations with a wide array of field experts. We want to disseminate this knowledge as widely as possible.
(3) Electronic and Print Media
QVI will make available the results of its deliberations through its publications, website, and other communications media and directly to interested parties.